Ignoring Insider Threats Is Dangerous for Your Business
Want to learn how to mitigate insider threats? Download our eBook now.
Insider Threats: Nearly Invisible, Yet Very Costly
Insider threats originate from within an organization and are often the hardest to detect and prevent. An insider threat occurs when someone exploits their privileged access to compromise your business’ infrastructure systems and data assets.
Potentially dangerous insiders can be largely divided into two categories — malicious and negligent. While the former can harm your business for financial or other gains, the latter can jeopardize your IT security by turning a blind eye to security protocols.
The only way to tackle this menace is to detect insider threats early, undertake remediation measures and repeat the process regularly.
Download our eBook to start your fight against insider threats today. It provides you:
- Insights on identifying common indicators and early warning signs
- Guidance on enhancing security controls
- Powerful strategies to mitigate the risk and impact of insider threats
Get a free copy of the eBook now OR book a call to learn more.
Boost Profitability & Operational Efficiency with InnoTek
We provide proactive, always-on IT support for the business community throughout Bloomsburg, Hazleton, Wilkes-Barre, State College, Pottsville, Reading, Scranton, and beyond! Remember to send us a message today.
Discover the Latest IT Tips & Advice from Our IT Company’s Experts
In the InnoTek blog, we’ll answer burning IT questions like:
- Is the Cloud really risk-free?
- Can multi-factor authentication be demystified?
- What are the lesser-known benefits of hiring an MSP?
- What should I know about dark web monitoring?
- What are my IT risks?