Back to Basics:
The Importance of Password Protection
Download our free report to learn more about why your simplest defense should be your strongest.
Pa$$w0rd Doesn’t Cut It
You wouldn’t put the cheap lock on a vault holding precious items, so why would you use a weak password to protect your most sensitive data? Weak passwords are the number one cause of data breaches, but who has the memory to remember long, complex passwords for everything?
That’s why we’ve created a brief, comprehensive guide password management and how you can easily manage them. It discusses:
- The importance of strong passwords
- Using a dedicated password manager
- Multi-factor authentication
Get a free copy of the eBook now OR book a call with us to learn more!
Boost Profitability & Operational Efficiency with InnoTek
We provide proactive, always-on IT support for the business community throughout Bloomsburg, Hazleton, Wilkes-Barre, State College, Pottsville, Reading, Scranton, and beyond! Remember to send us a message today.
Discover the Latest IT Tips & Advice from Our IT Company’s Experts
In the InnoTek blog, we’ll answer burning IT questions like:
- Is the Cloud really risk-free?
- Can multi-factor authentication be demystified?
- What are the lesser-known benefits of hiring an MSP?
- What should I know about dark web monitoring?
- What are my IT risks?