Your Cloud-based Data Is Not as Secure as You Think
Our eBook can show you how to protect your cloud-based data.
Keep Your Data Safe with a Backup and Recovery Solution
Are you under the impression that your cloud-based service provider is responsible for your data? If so, then think twice.
SaaS platforms are great, but you’re not getting the backup you need for the cloud-based data. Your data is up against a lot: human error, SaaS retention policies, programmatic errors, malicious insider activity, hardware failure and cyberattacks, to name a few. That’s why even SaaS platforms like Microsoft and Google Workspace recommend having another backup and recovery solution.
To help you get started on that journey, we created a comprehensive eBook that discusses:
- Top reasons for data loss
- Myths that you should know to make informed backup decisions
- Reasons why you need a backup for your cloud-based data
- Features to look for in a good backup solution
Download our eBook now! OR Get in touch with us to learn how we can help you.
Boost Profitability & Operational Efficiency with InnoTek
We provide proactive, always-on IT support for the business community throughout Bloomsburg, Hazleton, Wilkes-Barre, State College, Pottsville, Reading, Scranton, and beyond! Remember to send us a message today.
Discover the Latest IT Tips & Advice from Our IT Company’s Experts
In the InnoTek blog, we’ll answer burning IT questions like:
- Is the Cloud really risk-free?
- Can multi-factor authentication be demystified?
- What are the lesser-known benefits of hiring an MSP?
- What should I know about dark web monitoring?
- What are my IT risks?